hotel140 is just steps from Copley Square in Back Bay, Boston
Located in Boston’s historic Back Bay neighborhood, hotel140 is surrounded by fantastic shopping, dining, and other popular Boston attractions.
enjoy our local neighborhood
- Newbury Street’s elegant brownstones house boutique shops, art galleries, cafés and restaurants. It’s the heart of the Back Bay.
- The Public Garden is rich with unusual plants, monuments, and Swan Boats! A few more minutes to Boston Common and The Freedom Trail.
- Boston Public Library is a beautiful historic landmark housing many great works of art, as is Trinity Church, just across Copley Square.
- Copley Place Mall and The Shops at Prudential Center offer more great shopping and dining options.
- Boston Duck Tours depart from The Shops at Prudential Center.
- Hop on the MBTA at Back Bay Station to get anywhere in Boston and beyond.
hotel140 is close to the South End
- Boston’s “Restaurant Row” offers even more excellent dining options.
- SoWa Arts District offers exciting galleries, studios, and an open air market.
hotel140 is convenient
- Easy access to I-90 (Mass Pike).
- Close to Back Bay Station (MBTA & Amtrak). View Subway Map.
- Find directions to hotel140 (driving & public transportation).