Hotel 140 is located in Boston’s historic Back Bay neighborhood, just steps from Copley Square. We’re surrounded by the city’s best shopping and restaurants. Our recently renovated building is on the National Register of Historic Places. It features a grand entrance and beautiful, spacious lobby. The Kumba Library is a great room for large functions, and we offer smaller meeting rooms and the executive boardroom as well. Our rooms are modern European in design, clean and cozy.
Hotel Room options:
- Standard rooms are between 142-212 square feet of space with a full size bed.
- Superior Queen Rooms are between 165-288 square feet and feature a queen size bed.
- Superior King Rooms are between 197-288 square feet of space and feature a king size bed.
- Deluxe Rooms are spacious accommodations featuring two full size beds.
- Suites include multiple rooms, sleeping up to 8, some with full kitchens, some with 2 bathrooms.
Hotel Rooms include:
- Free internet (wi-fi included), cable TV, and local phone calls.
- Every room is equipped with coffee makers and mini-frige.
- Room Service is provided via Post 390 delivery service. (Hours of Operation 11:30am-11pm)
- Hair dryer, iron, ironing board, and Tarocco imported bath products.
Hotel 140 also offers furnished one and two bedroom suites, sleeping up to 8, some with kitchen and two bathrooms. Weekly rates available.
Building and area amenities:
- Business center facilities (24 hour access) include free internet, computers, printers, and fax (some fees apply).
- Limited fitness facilities onsite, and we offer great deals at nearby health clubs.
- Post Office and banks are very close by.
- Discounts are offered at the garage at 100 Clarendon Street.
- The Lyric Stage, a professional and renowned theatre company, is also located in our building with a regular and full schedule of productions. We offer package theater deals.
- On-site dry cleaning service.
- Concierge – our front desk are trained as concierges
- NO fitnessCenter- yes we do have a fitness center but we encourage Boston as a walking/ running city. Our fitness center has a elliptical , bike and exercise mats.
- NO pool
We’re located close to:
- The John Hancock Tower
- Prudential Center
- Copley Place Mall
- Back Bay
- Fenway Park
- Newbury Street
- Back Bay “T” Station (subway) which also houses the Back Bay Amtrak Station
- The South End with its new Restaurant Row
- Boylston Street
- Financial District
- Faneuil Hall & Quincy Market
- Beacon Hill
- Symphony Hall
- The Museum of Fine Arts
- The Public Gardens, the Freedom Trail and Boston Commons
- Hynes Convention Center
- Downtown Crossing and the Theater District